I’m Mohsen Hussein, I’m from Egypt. I have been teaching in the UAE since 2014 and this is my first year here at Safa Community School. I love teaching and want to pass my knowledge and experience to others. Teaching also, from the Islamic point of view, is the message of all Allah’s prophets and by teaching we follow their steps.
• Flexibility and adaptability to different students, staff, parents, and community styles and abilities.
• Deliver Islamic studies and Arabic language according to the best knowledge and skills.
• Promptness and accuracy with required records and reports.
• Commitment to the academic, physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of students.
• Knowledge of using technology.
• Commitment to self-development and continued learning.
• Excellent knowledge of the subject matter.
I worked as an Islamic Teacher for GEMS Founders School DUBAI El Barsha from 2020 to 2022 . * I worked as an Islamic Teacher for Arabs at Dubai Modern Education School in DUBAI from 2016 to 2020. * I worked as an Islamic Teacher for Arabs at Scholars International Academy in Sharjah from 2014 to 2016.